The Transparency Code was introduced in 2015 and applies to Parish Councils witha turnover of less than £25,000.
Parish Councils are required to publish the following information in order to comply with the Code.
- Draft minutes of formal meetings no later than 1 month after the meeting.
- Full agendas for formal meetings not later than 3 clear days before the meeting.
- Details of every item of spending of £100 or more showing the date, purpose, amount
- End of year accounts as per the Annual Return
- End of year Bank Reconciliation
- The Annual Governance Statement as per the Annual Return
- Internal audit report
- External audit report
- Names of Councillors, their responsibilities and which committees and outside bodies they are appointed to by the Parish Council
- Asset register